Sunday, June 28, 2009

A special Father's Day Weekend

We had a fun weekend with our extended family...there were a lot of them.  over 400 people would have been there had the attendance been at 100% but I was impressed at the 220 plus who were able to make it and braved the rain in the middle of June.  We enjoyed hearing all the wonderful things our ancestors did and I feel blessed to have such wonderful heritage.  I met many wonderful relatives who live right here in Alpine, Draper, Highland, whom I didn't even know I was related to.  It was a true delight. Thank you to the foundation for making the weekend possible!   This is my Father's family  www.jacksonflint.org 

Here is Maddy proudly sporting her Lakers hat that Grandpa Doug brought up for her on the way up to Midway!


Here we are at one of the dinners enjoying our family.  I can't believe we all fit in that room even though it was large!


1 comment:

Cindy England said...

Hey girlfriend!! I just had a chance to catch up on your blog (whew! been so busy!) ...looks like you are all having such a FUN summer! Love the pics of the kids from the dance festival! xoxo, C

 
arrow-up.gif