Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day two-ramping up, ramping down


Grizzly River Rapids is (was) Cayden's favorite ride until we went on California Screamin' (he went at least five times-pictures to come...or video I think). We used the child switch pass since Eliza missed the height requirement by two inches...so our family went in two groups.


Hannah and I didn't get too wet!



While Cayden, Hannah, and I waited in line for California Screamin', Cord took this adorable picture of our future hero!



Here we are at the highlight of our day...bugs life experience! My glasses were the best part...Cord looks pretty adorable in them, don'tcha think?
We had our ups and downs on day two-filming in the middle of main street, Eliza being harrassed by the ride attendants about her height, and short lines with fun rides and my adorable family...I had a love/hate relationship with Dland by the end of that day!

2 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

Neen, I don't think your suppose to be THAT adorable on vacation and getting wet!!! The picture of cord and the kids is so cute!!! Isaac is loving all your DL pics, keep em coming!

Cindy England said...

okay so the last time we went, we swore we were not going back for at least five years, but you guys make DL loook geeewwd! :)

Seriously, I'm jealous..and what a perfect time to go.

LOVE the pic of Liza! SO cute!

xoxo, C

 
arrow-up.gif