Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One of many...


Eliza, being our last, has it good...and bad sometimes! She is having like three birthday parties, but not all of them occurred on her birthday, that's the downfall. She keeps asking me, "Is it STILL my birthday?" I try and explain that we're going to have a party for her this weekend at The Ottley's and then again in California at Disneyland next week. That's much too far away for her...she just understands the immediate. Here is her preschool celebration yesterday, one of many celebrations...I think actually by the time we're done, she will have had: one at home on her birthday, one at preschool, one at Cord's parents, one at my parents, and one at Ariel's Grotto in D land...plenty for one four year old...that's all to make up for the fact that I was in CA during her actual big day because my mom was having her hip replaced...a whole other story.

The next installment to the story is the "Ottley family party" at which she received a pink tutu with a pink hair bow to match from Apricot Smiles...so adorable and fluffy! We ended with a princess cake at Grandma Penny's house after three days at Disneyland of people wishing her "happy birthday" every five seconds which she loved! She really knows she's four now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday sweet girl! Love you so much! xo

Cindy England said...

awww! liza's such a sweetie pie! To quote Meryl Streep from Mamma Mia--"you girls need to STOP GROWING!!!" xoxo, C

ps text me and let me know when you wanna do lunch! miss you guys too! :)

Shelly Kenison said...

Birthdays are the best, so let it keep going as long as possible. They all sound like fabulous parties!

 
arrow-up.gif