Friday, February 27, 2009

Exhausted...but happy!


We got to the park early Thursday morning and actually had my dad there for a few hours...so we got a picture of our entire family at Disneyland (that made two total I think!). Cord refused to let the employees take a picture of us because he insisted that their wireless method of transporting the files was so quick that their resolution must be very low, like 2 megapixels...photographic elitist! "The Wharf" made me feel like I was in Carmel or on the bay in Monterey...I have been telling Cord we're going to Carmel in April...I'm making plans this week...we enjoyed a little time here for lunch two days in a row! That's my dad on the right for those of you who haven't had the privelage of meeting him...love him to death!


Love you all! Cordy kept taking pictures of me, so I decided to shock him a bit and pay attention and blow him a kiss...it got a smile.

She sure knows how to have fun!
You could tell that we were at the end of a long trip and a long day...everyone was trying to be excited about the teacups, but we were so tired! Goodbye Disneyland...until next time...give me at least six months to recover!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun adventure for you and the family. You look so happy and I am so glad for you! xoxo

The Christensen Family said...

Darling Pics Nee Nee... Haven't seen your hair so short - cute! Fun to peek in on your little family. Loves, Steph
ps. We for reals need to plan the shower! I am a little less wild (kind of) and we are finally healthy (mostly) - so call me! XXOO

Cindy England said...

so fun!!! I love the pic of you in the tube blowing a kiss! :) xoxo, C

 
arrow-up.gif