Monday, May 25, 2009

My favorite version of Gone with the Wind-a must see!

Now I'm a fan of the classic with Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable of Gone with the Wind...but this little webisode version was too hilarious to pass up!  It's a little on the edgy side for me, but I laughed so hard when I saw it that I had to share it with all of you.  What a clever way to advertise, it's exactly the way that ads are going (webisodes) because at the end, although the"commercial" is cheesy, I wanted that ice cream; it was effective!  Bravo Breyers! 




2 comments:

Lyme Girl said...

I've seen this too! So funny! Love the old Carol Burnett skit too where she comes down the staircase wearing the dress made of curtains with the rod still in! Classic!

Cindy England said...

LOL!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!! I've never seen it but I was snickering and laughing the whole way through.. (I have a dirty secret that one of my fave books is Gone w/the Wind)...haha anyway, LOVE her comment about how the dress makes her "girls" look so fantastic!! :) thanks for sharing!

xoxo, C

 
arrow-up.gif