Sunday, January 25, 2009

bits and pieces...

Here is Heather Wilson (our model) and me with Brooke and Darrin, the hosts of Studio 5, we had a blast and they were so kind and gracious, along with the rest of the production staff! I'm grateful for a business partner who finds things for a crazy person (me) to do, thanks Jenn!

I wore my new boots around Dallas...oh boy! My feet hurt so bad that if they weren't so cute, they'd be in my closet permanently! I am told that I can have them stretched if they don't stretch out in the next few wears...but look how cute (they're not purple, they're brown...color is off).

I've had fun in Dallas...I came down to support Vintage Hem in the apparel market show at the Dallas international market. This place was amazing, suffice it to say....gigantic! It's something like fifteen floors...We had a good time and it was fun to continue with the Vintage Hem momentum since we were on Studio 5 on Thursday. I literally went to the airport a few hours after I got home from KSL and all flights were delayed or canceled because of fog! My sweet husband actually came back up to get me, we waited around for two hours, found out that they were not going to let me get my bag because it was on the plane already...and since all the slips (incuding our new Effie's Dessert) were in there, I was not going home and having my bag go to Dallas! After countless hours...we finally took off in the morning and I made it to Dallas.

My only regret is that there is no picture to show y'all of the karaoke that I did last night...not that a picture would help you get a firm grasp on how I sounded, but it was a blast! It's been so long since I've done karaoke (no I don't count my birthday) and it was fun!


2 comments:

Penelope said...

I would have loved to hear you sing....it's been a while since you sang that song....remember? That's one thing I missed when you and Rach came down....we need to do that in February for sure.

Shelly Kenison said...

You look great in the picture. I am jealous you got to spend time in Dallas. I didn't realize how home sick I would become for the place.

 
arrow-up.gif