Thursday, January 15, 2009

Go VH!


Vintage Hem is one of the top three finalists for "The Next Big Thing" which is a huge honor and contest which would continue to help our business grow. We're excited to find out on Saturday if we won! On Wednesday we're on Fox 13 in the morning (early-like 7) where Hannah, Rachel (Jenn's sweet girl) and I will be showing off our new spring collection. Make sure and check that out. Send good thoughts our way during this weekend, we're excited, keep everything crossed (well, ya know) and I hope it all goes well! Our press release can be found on our blog.

4 comments:

Janine said...

Congrats to sipatiniz who won "The Next Big Thing"-and congrats to Vintage Hem and Jennifer-Vintage Hem was a huge success at the Dallas market!

Ashley and Brett said...

Hey I saw you on TV, you were darling... as well as cute little Hannah. I love how she flashed her smile when the camera hit her! I loved it and Isaac was in heaven watching you both on TV!!!! Orange was a darling color for you to wear, you were very cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing job! I think you should co-anchor the show regularly! We are such blessed mamas with those sweet girls!

Janine said...

That was a lot of fun and I appreciated Fox being so gracious and Dan and Kerri were hilarious and down to earth..I want to do lunch with them!

 
arrow-up.gif