Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time alone

We had fun eating at the Social House at TI...I had lots of great suggestions...this one was the closest to our hotel with great reviews...a good compromise and ended up being yummy!

Lovely picture of us...we took it ourselves on our way to the spa...we stopped to listen to/watch the fountains at the Bellagio...so different for Vegas right?


Tired but happy to go home....and had a blast in Vegas!
We Saw Kevin James and Ray Romano, Laughed so hard, caught up on a couple of movies we missed in the theaters, ate yummy food, went shopping, went to Qua-Caesar's Palace spa (I highly recommend it-they have an arctic room where snow falls from the ceiling), and somehow still came home tired...what?!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Okay, I would love to have a little get away. That sounds like so much fun just to be together.

Cindy England said...

oh you know how that goes...every time, I get home and I'm like, sheesh, I need a vacation to relax from my vacation! haha... :)

looks like you guys had a really nice time! Ray Romano would be very funny.

xoxo, C

 
arrow-up.gif